Home.                   About.                   Recipes.                   Outfits.                   Sponsor.                  

Friday, March 14, 2014

What I Wore : My Favorite New Boots

Shirt from Sammydress / Boots from Chicwish / Leggings from Express

Hey everyone, happy Friday! So the shoes that I'm wearing in the photos above are becoming one of my new favorites. I had been wanting a pair of cut out boots like these for so long that I was more than excited to get them in the mail. I never want to take them off!

I'll admit that in the past couple of weeks I haven't been posting on this blog as much as I normally do. All I can say is that my lack of posts/content is due to school. I've been going crazy, it's just that time in the semester, midterms. I'm pretty much done with most of my major exams at this point so I should be able to focus more on my blog within the next few weeks. That means more content, so be on the look out! 

Sabrina

Twitter Pinterest ♦ Facebook Bloglovin Instagram 

3 comments:

  1. I want a pair of cutout boots so bad! I like the outfit!
    Jordyn
    theprettylovelyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your haircut is amaaazing! love the top, super cool! :) themowway.com

    ReplyDelete