Home.                   About.                   Recipes.                   Outfits.                   Sponsor.                  

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

What I Wore : Heart Suspender Tights


I think I've finally found a nice place to take outfit photos when I don't have time to take them outside, or when I don't feel like asking anyone to take them for me. The lighting from the two big windows in my room creates more natural lighting. The only thing is, now I have to clean my room every time I want to take photos! lol. 

Can you believe that it's almost the first day of spring? I really can't. The weather has been all over the place lately, one day it'll be 20 degrees F, the next day it'll be 55. It's crazy. I have so many cute clothing pieces I want to wear this spring, I just need it to get a little bit warmer outside!

Sabrina
Twitter Pinterest ♦ Facebook Bloglovin Instagram 

13 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, super cute yet edgy at the same time <3

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! Those tights are beyond adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Cookie ButtonMarch 20, 2014 at 3:24 PM

    Such a cute outfit ^_^
    Love the tights <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is so adorable and I love your tights. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and cool outfit. Love the skirt and the tights.

    xx glamdevils

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sabrina. I like very much this look....particularly your jacket and your skirt.
    This is the first time I see your blog and is the first time that I write. I'm a blogger from
    Italy. If you want, take a look at my blog and let me know what you think.
    Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous outfit!
    I love love love the tights!!
    Seriously amazing look.
    You're quite beautiful by the way. c:


    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. those combined clothes inspires me lots (but shoes aren't really for me). keep wearing stylish and being yourself :)

    ReplyDelete