Home.                   About.                   Recipes.                   Outfits.                   Sponsor.                  

Monday, March 24, 2014

Late March Wishlist

1/2/3/4/5/6

Hey everyone! So since I created a  "late" February wishlist last month, I figured I was due for a late March wishlist. Late, as in towards the end of the month, since it's almost April already! One of my favorite things on my wishlist this month is a book called trEATs: Delicious Food Gifts To Make At Home by April Carter. This book looks so cute, it features a bunch of edible gift ideas, from donuts, to brownies and flavored salts. If I do end up ordering the book, I can't wait to try out some of the recipes and share the results on this blog! 

Sabrina
Twitter Pinterest ♦ Facebook Bloglovin Instagram 

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, I will definitely need to check out that book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Book looks amazing. If you do get it, let us know how it is. And crushing on the iphone case...because you can never have too many cases :)
    ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll definitely be sharing a review if I buy the book! And yes, you can never have too many cases! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same here! i'm so excited to buy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great list - I have a fake celine and I use it all the time! check out my march wishlist here ..http://fashionbylucyjane.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/march-wish-list.html

    ReplyDelete