1. My Grandma's Cat : My grandmother's Persian cat. Her name is Cosette and she's adorable!
2. A Bunch of Apples : I've been spending time at my grandmother's house lately. She collects apples and has a bunch of apples all around her kitchen. These apples in the photograph I took look real, but I can assure you that they are wooden!
3. Self : It was a cold and rainy day outside. I had to try to make the best of taking photos inside.
4. Mint : I'm in love with the new bag that I bought from Target! It was only $12 on sale! This photo I took of the bag is going to be featured in a new outfit post that will be posted on my blog later this week! I'm so excited to share it!
5. Paper Straws : These straws that I bought are adorable. They look great in photographs and I'm so excited to use them.
6. Blurry Nikon : Wearing one of my new favorite cardigans. I love the light purple color!
7. Sugar Cane : This was a photo I took for my brother of his sugar cane plant. I thought it turned out nice.
Follow my 365 photo a day journey here to see my daily uploads.
That's all for this week's photos! Enjoy!